- Deafhood Discussions is designed with the ASL community as the target audience. There will be English versions wherever necessary and appropriate.
- Provide space for ASL translation and discussion of books relevant to our Deafhood journey, starting with Dr. Paddy Ladd’s Understanding Deaf Culture: In Search of Deafhood
- Act as a collection of other vlogs again relevant to our Deafhood journey along with opportunities for commenting in ASL
- Link to blogs and resources that should provide you with information about Deafhood, audism, cultural studies, bilingualism, and language studies.
- Chief Moderator – Mark Myers
- Discussions Coordinator – Ella Mae Lentz
- Videos Coordinator – Mark Myers
- Articles Coordinator – Patti Durr
- Foundation Marketing Chair – Kathy Say
- Foundation Fundraising Chair – Kevin Clark